Learn to Blog WordPress training is conveniently located on Pape just south of Danforth, steps from Pape subway station and a Green P parking lot in Toronto’s Greektown.
Learn to Blog with WordPress Training!
If you can write an email you can learn to blog, it’s that easy! We will teach you how to build a blog website using WordPress – the popular online publishing software. It doesn’t matter if you are setting up a website for your small business, a personal blog, or already use Word Press and need to learn more; this four hour class is for you. From posts to pages, widgets to plugins, our WordPress training class teaches YOU how to maintain WordPress on your own website.
The goal of our WordPress training is to go through the administration panel or dashboard of the WordPress Content Management System. At the end of the session you will have a clear understanding of how the WordPress dashboard functions and how to keep your WordPress site running smooth. You will know how to add content such as images and videos and how to install and update plugins.
We do not cover how to make money from your new WordPress site, but we recommend you take our SEO Course for more in depth learning of how SEO works to help market your site and make you money. The how to make money with your blog course is taught by a Search Marketing Expert – Michael (newmediaMike) Allan.
- Introduction to the WordPress Admin Panel (dashboard)
- Choosing and installing a free theme (does NOT cover theme customization)
- Publishing your Content – Posts vs Pages
- Adding Media (photos, videos, sound files) to your content
- Introduction to Plugins
- Using Yoast SEO Plugin – basic SEO.
How much does WordPress Training in Toronto Cost
Your investment in Learning How to Blog using WordPress Training is $250.00 for our four hour Word Press Training running from 10 am until 2 pm Saturdays.
Class Dates for Word Press Training
- Saturday July 23 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturday July 30, 2016 10 am – 2 pm
Spaces are limited so book early!
Essentials for Word Press Training
To work on your site as we go, you will need these essentials:
- Registered Domain Name ( i.e. yoursite.com )
- Hosting account with a Hosting Company, (i.e. 1and1.com)
- Hosting account set up at least 3 business days before the class to insure site is set up correctly.